It took me a while, but I'm finally going to blog about our trip to DisneyWorld.
Day 1 - Hollywood Studios
One of the best things about this trip was that it's the first time we've gone without a stroller in over 14 years and Karter was over 40"...YAY!!!! It was awesome for all of us to be able to go on the rides together. I've already forgot the details of each day but the highlight of Hollywood Studios was the Toy Story Spin ride which we were able to do three times. We also went on Tower of Terror which Karter said was awesome but he didn't want to do it again. We also got the kids their Turkey legs in which Reagan wanted to make sure he got a "right" one (not a left). haha
Day 2 - Magic Kingdom
It was pretty crowded (not compared to Christmas) but with fast passes we were able to ride everything. When we went on Small World - Reag said it was for babies and was angry that we made him ride it, and we watched Karter quick-draw his finger guns and shoot all the characters. After the fireworks, Karter informed us that when he grows up he's going to put the fireworks in the sky and be a bus driver. Great thing about this day was that we were all able to ride Splash Mtn. and Big Thunder.
Day 3 - Epcot
Used fast-passes for Soarin and Test Track and then went around the world. Stopped in Germany for Jaxson to check out the knights and then in Norway to ride Maelstrom and for Kennadie to buy a troll for her collection and in England for Brad and I to eat fish'n chips. Linc loves riding in the Epcot ball and that's where I take a 15 min. nap.
Day 4 - Reag's 6th Birthday - Magic Kingdom
We didn't even need fast passes today and were able to ride everything the kids wanted to. A pretty relaxing day and where better to celebrate your birthday. They gave Reag a pin to wear so all the characters and workers were always telling him "happy birthday". He loves Stitch so we stood in line to get his autograph, otherwise we don't stand in line to meet characters. Jaxson and Reag spent a lot of time in the Pirates of the Caribbean store playing with swords and daggers. Jaxson found a real sword that he is saving his money for to buy next year. Brad took everyone to the Haunted Mansion and Reag didn't want to go so I took him on Snow White. While standing in line, he says "I could beat Grumpy up", and I said "I don't think you should" and he says "NO...I'm not GOING to beat him up, I'm just saying that if we were in a battle, I would WIN!"
The kids ate Turkey Legs again and Brad and I ate Fish'n Chips at Harbour house and just relaxed as much as you can at Disney.
Day 5 - Animal Kingdom
This is Linc's favorite park because he just loves all the animals. Karter wasn't able to ride Mt. Everest so we did have to use child swap so he and I went and got FP's for Dinosaur. Reag loved Mt. Everest but didn't want to do it again. Karter's favorite ride was the safari where he used his binoculars backwards to check out the giraffes and hippo's. My favorite thing here is "It's a Bugs Life" 3-D show but I don't think the kids like it as much as I do. We actually did this park in about 4 hours and then headed back to the hotel for the kids to swim.
Day 6 - Orlando Temple and Hollywood Studios
Brad and I went and did an 8am session at the temple and got back to the hotel just as the kids were eating breakfast. We took a vote on where to go our last day and Hollywood Studios won mostly so Kennadie, Jax and Linc could ride Rock'n Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror. We were a little tired of "park" food so we all agreed on Outback and a little more swimming.
My favorite things at Disney: Mint Fudge - Glazed Almonds - Fish'n Chips
Brad: Turkey Legs - Rock'n Rollercoaster - Tower of Terror - Mickey Heads
Kennadie: Mickey Heads - Rock'n Rollercoaster - Tower of Terror - Turkey Legs
Jaxson: Turkey Legs - Pirates - Rock'n Rollercoaster - Itsakadoozie's - Jawbreakers
Lincoln: Animal Safari - Glazed Almonds - Trading Pins
Reagan: Big Thunder Mtn. Railroad - Splash Mtn. - Turkey Legs - Pirates
Karter: Goofy's Barnstormer - Mickey Heads - Toy Story Spin - Buzz Lightyear
Here is a slideshow of the trip...I know it has a TON of pictures but I took over 500 so I had a hard time choosing:




1 comments:
One of these days we really need to make it on this trip with you . . . it might be a while until we can qualify for the no stroller . . . It looks like you had a great time! That is pretty funny that your children love turkey legs so. I'm also drooling about the glazed almonds -- it has been just over a year since I've eaten tree nuts and I keep having a desire to eat a handful . . .
Post a Comment