BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Freezer Cooking Day

I was inspired by MoneySavingMom's blog on a cooking freezer day to make meals for the month.  I didn't actually make any dinners but had a few recipes I wanted to try out and needed to make cookies for Linc & Reag's classes.

I started at 10:30 and finished about 3:30 with clean-up.  What I accomplished:
3 doz - Norwegian Pancakes
Milled a bucket of white wheat
2 lg & 2 sm loaves of Whole Wheat Bread
(I even used a recipe w/Lecithin, Gluten & Honey)
4 dz - Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
8 dz - Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies


I wanted to make Broccoli Casserole but did not have any sharp cheddar cheese - I think I'll try this again next week and freeze some dinners.


This was a busy day, especially for someone who really doesn't like to cook or be in a messy kitchen =)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yum. I wouldn't mind eating out of your freezer.

Paintergirl said...

Sounds yummy. What is up with the layout of your page?