Had a great Mother's Day!! The kids were trying really hard to make it extra nice for me. Lincoln told Grandma Peg that he took care of everything for me today, I'm not sure what that was but I'm glad he did it.
How tall is your mom? big-about 30 inches-medium-10 inches
What is her favorite thing to do? take out the trash-
exercise on the wii
What does your mom do when you're not around?
play wii fit-clean-take Karter to the bathroom
What is your mom really good at? reports - wii -
playing Mario Kart on the wii - chicken (huh?)
What is your mom not really good at? making hats (what???)
when have I ever tried to make a hat-planning weddings (what???)-
violent video games
What is your moms favorite food? nachos (yes)- pretzels (not!)
-meatballs (what??? I don't think I've ever ate a meatball)
How are you and your mom the same? we're not, my mom is a girl -
we like to do wii fit - we're both humans
What does your mom do for a job? nothing - gets me ice cream
(that is true!!)
If your mom were a cartoon character, what would she be?
a screamer-bugs bunny-Dora
If your mom became famous, what will it be for? making a big cake
How do you know your mom loves you? she hugs me -
she lets me go outside
WOW...do these kids know me or what???
Here's some pictures from the day:



0 comments:
Post a Comment