BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Graduation Day!!!

Congrats Brad on completing your MBA...YEAH!!!
Brad has been going to school every Thursday evening from 6-11pm since Sept '07 and has finally completed the program. We are so proud of him and are really excited to have him back!!!


10 of the 13 MBA graduates and two of their instructors at a barbecue after their final presentations. They are the inaugural Executive MBA class at Reinhardt College to graduate.

Brad was also on the front page of the Cherokee Tribune as graduating from the first Masters program at Reinhardt... http://www.cherokeetribune.com/images/pdfpages/23.pdf

2 comments:

Tina Williams said...

Congratulations Bobi! I'm so excited. You and Brad don't seem to be aging but your children are sure growing up. I'm so excited that he finished -- I just need to find some motivation to go back to school and earn my bachelor degree. Someday . . .

Paintergirl said...

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Congratulations I am so proud of you. Looks like I will be coming along that path in not too long with Mike!!!