So...we just finished reading scriptures and are getting ready for family prayer and Lincoln says...."Well, I'm single again!"
Then he explains that his girlfriend, who informed him they were a "couple" a few weeks ago, broke up with him today. He says it's because he likes the NEW girl, I think it's because he wouldn't share his lunchable.
Then he explains that his girlfriend, who informed him they were a "couple" a few weeks ago, broke up with him today. He says it's because he likes the NEW girl, I think it's because he wouldn't share his lunchable.

3 comments:
OH man!!! What are you ever going to do linc man??? You have your hands full Bob. Love you and miss you all. (Keep him away from the girls if you can) HA HA!!!
Your family is adorable. YOU look great! You must stay busy with all those boys and your daughter is beautiful. Congrats on living the good life!
Bobi - I finally found your blog - I linked on to it through Ali's a while ago but bookmarked it with the Disneyworld link and so I didn't think you were posting - I finally realize the problem today and got to catch up on your family a little. It looks like you are doing great - I'm still ready for you to move back this direction. We miss you guys. BTW - I am now an epi pen carrier - I found out in the fall that I am allergic to all tree nuts - even though I've been eating them for years. I had some almonds one day and all of the sudden my throat went crazy and I drank a whole bunch of benadryl. The allergist thought I was crazy and I wouldn't be allergic but after the testing he gave me a prescription. Anyways, made me think a whole bunch about you.
Post a Comment