It was the Canton Ward's Trunk-or-Treat last night. It pretty much rained all day and drizzled most of the night. Brad had "grand" plans to decorate our van with the big purple spider, but decided against it because of the rain. They had talked about trick-or-treating in the church, but since the rain was so light, they went ahead and did it outside, so we belonged to the group that didn't decorate. Jax & Linc brought two of our neighbors-Braxton & Brice- with us and I think they had a fun time. There were a lot of Jedi's and clone troopers battling in the halls with Linc casting spells and the Power Ranger attacking whenever he was needed.

The boys in their annual Halloween pose, Karter kept trying to fly off the porch-saying "to infinity & beyond".
They had a silent YW can food drive auction and I bid on two. A babysitting one (Kennadie was not listed) and then I bid 9 cans on Kennadie's pet-sitting services. I know, WE DON'T HAVE A PET! But, "I" didn't want to be included in helping Kennadie pet sit. (I hope I win that one.) Kennadie did sign up for "dessert for a month" and I'm sure she'll fix some fun desserts for someone - Bro. Dunlap is hoping he wins that one.

Alex, Kennadie & Cassidy
fyi...someone told the Bishop that Kennadie had called 911..luckily for us & HER, she was not the culprit.
I had a honey-do list for Brad for today...but it might as well be non-existent. He is on the golf-course as I write, then off to help a family move in to the ward and then has a stake priesthood meeting this evening. So I will be helping Jaxson with a Star-Wars pumpkin decorating book report, fixing breakfast for a sleepover friend and ironing while I finally watch the new Indiana Jones.
b
I also just have to post that I made a total mess of Karter's hair when I tried to cut it, so I took him down to a "pro". As soon as we walked in the door, he says "No Way, Mom." I guarded the door to keep him in. While we waited, he kept saying things like - "it's you mom"-"not Karter"-"let's go" and "no way". When I put him on the booster seat, he made this really angry face and posed both his hands in the spiderman position and started growling at the lady. She posed back and he was not happy. He was ready for a full on attack and then he just cried the whole time, then gave her a hug and said thank-you as we left.



Our crew - Brad, Brice, Linc, Braxton & Jaxson
1 comments:
You guys are so cute. We haven't had our trunk-or-treat yet...not that it matters since I don't have kids yet. LOL. Anyway, cute costumes and stories. Miss you guys lots.
You should post pictures of your favorite costumes that come to your door...that would be funny. You would be the wierd lady. HA HA HA
Post a Comment