It's starting to get colder and it was our ward's primary program on Sunday so I pulled out the kids' suits. I had to take Jaxson shopping for new dress pants, but Linc was able to wear Jaxson's old suit and the double-breasted fit Reag perfectly. When I told Reag he looked handsome he got upset and told me that he wanted to look "cool". Reag started off the program and said his part perfect without any help. Jax & Linc also had theirs memorized and did a great job. The whole program went well, much better than I expected from the practices and since I'm the pianist, I'm and relieved it is over.


The new news in our home is that I'm potty-training Karter. He is not too motivated by candy or snacks, so today I am trying something new - Video Game privileges, I really think it will work - he will go crazy if I take away his DS or the wii-motes.

0 comments:
Post a Comment