BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

FHE - Caramel Apples

For fhe we played Mr. Potato Head to choose which primary songs to sing and then had caramel apples for dessert. Only Brad & Kennadie actually ate theirs. The others just licked them, wasting perfectly good carmels & apples. The lesson wan't too memorable since afterwards the kids couldn't even remember the name of the girl in the story. I think they were focused a little too much on all the potato head parts.
Jaxson did a pumpkin book report on Star Wars Clone Wars -
here is the Masterpiece

1 comments:

Paintergirl said...

Hey why wasn't I invited???? Carmel, Apples, Sprinkles I would have been there in a heart beat.

On the other hand the kids all look great, but it would be nice to see you and B once in awhile too;). Miss you guys.