On Nov. 30th, we answered the door to a package from Santa that said my kids have adopted a Magical Mischief Making Elf. His name is Sid, and each night he creates mischief in the house that the kids have to clean up.
The first night he played the wii and scattered all the games all over. The second night he took all the Christmas penguins, webkinz and Ty beanie babies and lined them up in a train through the family room & up the stairs.
Last night he took the boys underwear and strung them up & down the stairs on the garland.
Linc thinks he is pretty cool, the other boys aren't too impressed. Not sure if I can handle this much EXTRA mischief for the next 22 days.

3 comments:
Sid does not sound magical, just alot of mischief. Very cute idea. Your table looked very nice for Thanksgiving. Jim would be proud of your table scape. Glad you had a good one.
i love it. that just made my day, especially the undie garland. I'll have to try that for my craft site. i think we have sid's sister at our house. she's a bit worst. she just takes all the toys, decorations, kitchen cookware and throws them everywhere in the house - bedroom, bathrooms, living room, bedrooms, laundry room. how do we return sid and sid's sister? was there a return address on that package?
There was no return address on our package, but I told Linc we could always return him to the Santa at the mall.
If you have any "mischief" ideas besides throwing things all over the house I could use some, I'm running out already.
What does McKenzie think of the elf?
Post a Comment