Last night, Sid dumped out all the magazines & books and was reading a Christmas Story, he also had Reag's DS out, so I think he was playing games most of the night.
This night he scattered a case of water & set them up as bowling pins.
I forgot to take a picture of the night he took all the couch cushions and created a fort with blankets in front of the TV. When we woke up he was watching cartoons and there was a half-eaten bucket of popcorn sitting next to him.
In the morning Brad usually walks the boys down to the bus stop, the other day, Reag wanted to finish watching a cartoon and Brad make him leave before it was over. On the walk down the hill, Reag says to Brad "I wish you had died with the dinosaurs".
In the morning Brad usually walks the boys down to the bus stop, the other day, Reag wanted to finish watching a cartoon and Brad make him leave before it was over. On the walk down the hill, Reag says to Brad "I wish you had died with the dinosaurs".
1 comments:
What a fun idea . . . I'm impressed! I'm also impressed that your blogging has increased -- it is so much fun to see what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment