Our family enjoys having the missionaries over for dinner once a month. I usually try to have them on a Monday night so we can have it as part of our Family Home Evening. When they come over, Karter usually runs to get his lightsabers...he thinks that dueling is what he's supposed to do when the Elders come over. Some of the missionaries get right into it, others aren't sure what they're supposed to do with a lightsaber.
This is Elder Halgreen, he has only been in our area about two weeks, my boys are obviously not shy and I had to tell them to quit climbing and jumping on him. He said he had several nieces & nephews so he was used to it, but he could've just been being nice. :)
The whole crew...Reag & Karter are always trying to do some weird action moves when I take a picture. I don't know how many times I've tried to explain that this is a still picture not a movie camera.
I don't know how it got started but the kids always want to have a coloring contest at the end of FHE. Linc was in charge tonight and printed Christmas ornaments, sleighs & angels. Even the missionaries got into it & the pictures are proudly displayed on the refrigerator until next Monday. The next morning at breakfast Reag said, "so mine is the best, right? cuz you forgot to pick whose was the best last night". I said, "uh yeah.." only because he was the only one there at the time.
1 comments:
Very funny!
Post a Comment