BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sept - Fall Break 2010

I think this is the first Sept-Fall Break that we didn't head to Disney.  I was sick the entire week, so it's a good thing we didn't go.  Brad took a few days off and spent some time with the boys.  They rode bikes at Heritage Park~went to the lake & shot targets with the bb-gun and did archery~went to the skatepark~Chili's & bowling for Reag's 7th birthday!!




Reag's Birthday Present

I don't have any non-blurry pics of Jaxson.  He spent a good part of the week playing the new Halo game so I'll have to remember to take pics of him in his room.


 Kennadie isn't in any pics because she went to Orlando with her friend Kamela.  They had a great time ~ they did all-four Disney parks in one day, Universal Studios (Harry Potter) and the Beach.  If she ever shows me the pics, I'll post a few!  

0 comments: