BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy (Late) Birthday to Reag!!

Here is the earliest digital picture I have of Reagan, guess I need to start scanning.  This is about a month before we moved to Georgia - Sept 2004 - he had just turned a year old.

What I love about Reag:
~He loves all things manly!
~No fear
~Admits when he has done something wrong, all while smiling!
~Carefully sneaks food into the family room
~Changes his Christmas list daily
~Competitive
~Loves his brothers & sometimes Kennadie
~Willing to try anything once
~Never stops, tons of ENERGY
~Handsome & special b/c he has the only blue eyes & blonde hair in the family
~Works hard at school to stay on top
~Likes deviled eggs, nachos & lucky charms
~He thinks he is No. 1 at ALL video games
~Great swimmer, biker & soccer player - natural athlete
~Talks about his girlfriend all the time =)
~Told his dad & brothers that he could "take me" because I am easy-peasy (haha)

We are very "blessed" to have him as his delivery went from normal to emergency c-section in a matter of seconds.  Love You!!




1 comments:

Natasha said...

Loved the post! Reag is crazy but still love him!:)-tash