I had a great Mothers Day! First, my parents were here so it was fun to share the day with my mom. The kids had all sorts of homemade cards from school & church for me (Reag gave me breakfast in bed - a poptart & a Lipton tea packet (haha)) and Brad gave me the "perfect" gift - an awesome quilt of our family - made by my most talented sister-in-law, Pat!
Here is a picture of this beautiful quilt. It has squares for each of us. Kennadie is in the top left, Jaxson has our angry dog Jocko with him, Lincoln is holding a pirate sword, Reagan has the adorable puppy Chloe and Karter is in a cute little wagon with Mickey ears. Karter was so excited he told me all about his fictitious wagon ride. Pat included school days, home, baseball & of course Mickey from our favorite place DisneyWorld. She even used the Disney font for the whole thing. It really represents our family well and I love seeing it on the wall every time I walk through our family room. I can't thank Pat enough for the time & thoughtfulness that went into making this for me. I love it!!!
Here is the buttercream frosting cake that Brad made for me that I really didn't want because I can't stop eating the frosting. If you were wondering why it is blue, it's because it was the only food coloring we had left in the house. :)
1 comments:
I love all of the pictures and all of the updates!!! You are totally spoiled--I WANT THAT BLANKET!!!!! It is so cute, and pat did an excellent job. Tell Brad way to go!!!
Post a Comment