BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Silver Comet Trail

Took the whole family to the Silver Comet Trail for the first time.  Brad & all the kids rode 15 miles...even Reagan.  When we hit 7 miles, Reag was the only one who still wanted to ride further.  Brad made them head back and Reag started to get tired and complained most of the way chewing Brad out the entire time.  I kept going and made it a 34 mile ride.  It is such an awesome trail, I only wish it was closer.

A few days later, Brad and I went by ourselves and rode 30 miles.  It was a little chilly and not very crowded the first 15 miles, when we turned back it started raining and I couldn't wait to get back.  When we got back to the van, there were only two cars left in the parking lot.  We were covered in pollen and then of course the rain.  Not the best conditions for a great ride!





2 comments:

Tina Williams said...

Would you please move back to Utah so you can help me with a fitness plan? I'm impressed!

bj said...

We're trying. Sorry it took me so long to respond, for some reason I don't get notifications when someone comments on my blog.

I don't really have a fitness plan but we belong to the Y and its only 5 min. away so I try to go 4x a week. Now that it is good weather I decided to start biking again & it is awesome. I just did a 48 mile road ride & signed up for another one in a few weeks. It is so fun, you should try it with all that "free" time you have! haha