BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year - 2010

I'll have to work on my New Year's Resolutions, I have lots of ideas running through my head of what I want to accomplish and things I'd like to change, I just need to sort it all out.

One of the things I was thinking about was adding a little "color" to my life.  Kennadie is always saying..."you only wear black & brown"-"how come you only like black"-"why don't you like color?", so I thought I would try....but when I went to change my blog layout, the first one I liked was black & white.  I think that one wouldn't make it past Jan. 2nd!!!   :)

I'll try and post some of our holiday pics later...

3 comments:

Jaedyn, Landon, Tanner and Baby Bryn said...

I'm totally with you on the black & brown. 90% of my closet is either black or brown.

Tiffany said...

I do a lot of black and brown too. it's classic.

Natasha said...

Bobi, That is hilarious. You should try adding a little "color" ;)
Love,
Tori