BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Walgreens Trip


Spent $30.68 (pre-tax) Rcd. $29 in RR & a $5 mail-in rebate
OOP  .75 w/tax

However, this was not an easy shopping trip.  I tried to do it in 2-transactions so I could use some of the RR from the 1st trans. on the 2nd.  One coupon didn't ring up and an $8 RR didn't print.  Without the 1st cpn, I didn't meet the $25 min. for $5 off, so they had to credit both transactions and re-ring everything.  This time a $10 RR did not print- so she manually printed me one.

According to the receipt....I saved $143.42 - still not sure if I would do it again!

1 comments:

Paintergirl said...

your going to have to explain to me how to do this stinking stuff...I have been reading about it, collecting coupons. I'm still puzzled. Any chance you could come to Utah and share? Miss you