It's sad that this is the only recent picture I could find of us together. We'll have to make the effort to have a few taken occasionally.
We have never gone away for our anniversary and we quit giving each other gifts years ago because we always needed the money for practical things.
Now that Brad has finished school and the kids are getting older, we decided to start taking a little time to ourselves and doing things we enjoy. So, I bought myself Adobe Photoshop CS4 & Brad signed up for a golf clinic. I can't wait to start playing with photo's again and I know Brad's enjoying "practicing" for his clinic. (haha)
2 comments:
Congratulations - that is an amazing milestone! Good Luck with CS4. Please learn everything you can and then move back to Utah so you can teach me a thing or thousand!
Oh man!!! i can hardly believe it has been that long--where has the time gone. Seems like yesterday I was the little flower girl for my favorite aunt and uncle. Congradulations!!! LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment