We had a quiet relaxing Thanksgiving at home, we started a tradition of taking a picture of the kids eating the turkey legs several years ago, so we can't stop now. Only Kennadie & Jax actually eat them. In fact, we have decided that next year we will do a roast because the kids complained about the turkey gravy not tasting right and it was the wrong color, they're used to their pot roast every Sunday. Brad & Kennadie were really the only ones who enjoyed the dinner. My favorite part was Brad's homemade Lionhouse rolls. Kennadie & Brad also made Doni's famous raspberry/pretzel jello salad which was really good.

He's been pretty funny lately, if he see's more than one of anything he says
"look mom, they're EVERYWHERE".
The kids were out of school the week of Thanksgiving so inbetween playing MarioKart we decorated the house. I really enjoyed taking a few days to decorate rather than trying to do it all in one day. So far Karter has been pretty good about leaving all the breakable disney ornaments alone. We started collecting these ornaments when Kennadie was a baby, who knew we would have five kids to keep away from them for the next XX years. The boys think they are big enough to run the train, I just get tired of them running it so fast that it runs off the track and I have to connect it back together.


1 comments:
Wow!!! Bobi they are all so grown up, it has been a long time. You are welcome to look at my blog any time you want :) I will probably add new pictures every so often so drop in any time!!! I hope everything is going well for you and your family. Talk to you soon.
Much Love
Tara, Paige, and Alivia
Post a Comment